środa, 2 stycznia 2013

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.



Hello. My name is Anna, and I'm lost in my life again.





After long, great relationship the one I loved decided that He is unhappy in that state. On That day, called by people End of the World (21.12.012) I was living with Him in Holland, started new good work, we were finally able to rent our own flat. All because I took dean's leave and tried to live together.
Few days later I went back to my coutry, Poland, instead.

Back then I wasn't thinking - eyes blurred with tears didn't allow me to see clearly in what situation I am. Together we decided that the best thing for me is returning to my parents, friends, Poland. It sounded reasonable, so He bought the flight ticket and on Christmas Eve I was on my way.




But don't be mistaken. The thing what you are reading right now is not a love story.
This is a story of the struggle of opposites.
The story of a young girl looking for truth, happiness and fulfillment in life.



Now I'm able to think about myself. What am I going to do, you ask? Simply. I want to go back to Holland, rent a room somewhere, go to work - and I will see, what else than lemons, life can give me.



2 komentarze:

  1. ja bym nie wracała do Holandii... ech, Aniu :(

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Jakkolwiek komentarz nie pasuje do notki; nominowałam Ciebie na blogu http://altarofdoom.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń